ISO 27001:2022 Training
How To Implement an ISO 27001:2022 Management System
Best Practice offers world-class training courses online
About The Course
If you're dedicated and passionate about taking proactive measures to protect your business from a cyberattack and securing your organisation for your staff, stakeholders and customers, this is the course for you!
Learn how to effectively implement the ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management System (ISMS) throughout your entire organisation.
- This course will give you the skills for understanding, implementing and improving your ISO 27001:2022 Management System.
- If you're currently certified to ISO 27001:2013, we highlight the changes from ISO 27001:2013 to ISO 27001:2022.
- This course will be delivered in nine modules, with over 3.5 hours of educational videos and downloads.
- We recommend applying a minimum of 6-8 hours for this course.
- Receive a certificate of completion.
Who Should Enrol?
- This course is relevant to anyone involved in the process of implementing ISO 27001:2022 in an organisation.
- Anyone transitioning from ISO 27001:2013 to ISO 27001:2022.
- There are no prerequisites for this course and is suitable for individuals of all skill sets.
Preview This Course
Course Module Themes
- Explanation of external and internal issues.
- Learn about interested parties - their needs and expectations.
- Explanation of system scope and scope boundaries.
- Understand system structure and the importance of documentation.
- Explanation of the importance of commitment by company leaders.
- How leaders can demonstrate leadership commitment.
- Discuss the importance of outlining clear roles and responsibilities.
- Importance of an Information Security Policy.
- What are risks and how are opportunities different?
- How to do an info security risk assessment and how to document it.
- What the Statement of Applicability is and why do you need it?
- How to monitor our progress towards objectives.
- Examples of resources that are needed for an info security system.
- How to determine what resources will be needed for the system.
- Methods to increase understanding of info security and ISMS requirements.
- The sections of the standard that must be documented in the ISMS.
- Common processes that need to be controlled.
- How to control externally provided services.
- How much time and effort is needed to implement the info security risk treatment plan?
- Common risk treatments.
- The mix of processes and controls that make up performance evaluation.
- Necessary reports & analysis.
- Importance of internal audits and how are they different from external audits.
- How businesses can ensure their internal auditors are as objective as possible.
- The importance of improvement and how it relates to the PDCA cycle.
- The relationship between nonconformity, corrective action and improvement.
- Analyse Annex A requirements and the 93 controls.
- Understand Organisational Controls, People Controls, Physical Controls and Technological Controls.
- Understanding the changes from ISO 27001:2013 to ISO 27001:2022.
- The requirements for a smooth transition to the new standard.
- Wrap-up of the course.
Presented by Best Practice's Information Security Team
Kashif Javaid, Lead Assessor at Best Practice, and the team have extensive experience collectively in the cyber security industry.
They are extremely passionate about helping organisations demystify industry jargon and implementing practical solutions. Join Best Practice on your ISO 27001:2022 journey!